Armor Services – Commercial Roofing
Commercial Roofing for Companies in Cincinnati and the Tri-State
Armor is a leader in commercial roofing and commercial roof services.
- Commercial roof services to businesses in Cincinnati, Northern Kenticky and the Tri-State
- Amor has installed and serviced over 300 commercial building roofs
- Licensed, insured, and bonded for commercial roofing in Cincinnati and the Tri-State area
- Commercial roof material warranties available depending on package
- 10 year Labor warranty on all commerical roofing work
Commercial Roofing Services
Armor provides commercial roofing installations, replacements, repairs and inspections.
Preventative maintenance can greatly increase the life of your roof and can take care of small repairs to prevent structural damage to the building. Commercial roof systems should be inspected twice a year by a roof technician. Many commercial roof system warranties require that maintenance be done every year to reach the roof systems full warranty. Armor offers several Commercial roof repair and maintenance services to get the full life out of your roof system.
- Commercial Roof Installations & Roof Replacements
- Commercial Roof Warranty Inspections
- Commercial Roof Damage Repair
- Commercial Roof Preventive Maintenance
Commercial Roofing Systems
Armor offers a variety of commercial roofing systems.
- EPDM single ply roof systems have been around since the 1960’s and is the most common type of low-slope roofing material on the market. We offer a 40 or 60 mil thick membrane and repair or replace single ply roof systems.
- TPO roofing systems are also available by Armor and are constructed from ethylene rubber. They are designed to combine the durability of rubber with the proven performance of hot-air welded seams. TPO is reflective and much more energy efficient than built up roofs.
- Metal Roofing systems are the fastest growing roofs in the industry. Metal roofs come in a wide variety of designs, color, and styles. Your building will have a higher investment with a metal roof system but will go up in value and return an energy savings of up to 40%. A metal roof is the longest lasting roof available.