Armor Services – Roofing
Residential Roofing in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
- Armor sales reached 2 million for Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky in 2011
- Amor has installed and serviced over 2,500 roofs
- Armor is licensed, insured, and bonded in the Cincinnati and Tri-State area
- Armor provides a roof material warranty from 20 years to a lifetime, depending on package
- Armor provides a 10 year labor warranty on all residential roofing work
- Armor offers roof financing options and programs
Roofing Estimates & Services
Armor provides roofing estimates, installations, repairs and replacements for the Cincinnati and Tri-Sate area.
- New Roof Installation Estimates
- Existing Roof Replacement Estimates
- Roof Damage Repair Estimates
- Residential Roof New Installations & Roof Replacements
- Residential Roof Damage Repairs
- Insurance Roof Wind Damage Evaluations
- Full Residential Roofing System Assessments
Roof Wind Damage
Armor offers roof wind damage assessments for insurance claims.
Because of the catastrophic windstorm in Cincinnati in September of 2008, along with other small storms since then, many homeowners do not realize they have numerous broken seals and issues with their current roofing system. Armor has worked with almost every insurance company out there and would like the opportunity to find out if you qualify for wind damage.
An expert from our team, along with a representative from your insurance company, can investigate if you are eligible to get a new roof without raising your premium. In addition, we have numerous financing options (refer to our financing page) and programs available to absorb your deductible. This process is hassle free, along with providing you with an accurate analysis of your current roofing system.
Please call or schedule a time on our website to have one of our wind damage specialists to come out evaluate your roof. Once again, this is a free service and will provide you with digital photographs and an assessment of your damage and life expectancy.